MAMPD-4 Multichannel High-Speed Amplified Microwave Broadband Photodetector
MAMPD-4 is an optoelectronic hybrid integrated by broadband InGaAs photodiode and low noise amplifier. Wavelength:1000 to 1650nm, Gain:15 dB, Bandwidth/Frequency: 12GHz and 18GHz, Optical input: Standard single-mode 9/125μm fiber, RF output: SMP compatible connector, hermetically sealed, Weighs less than 62 grams, ROHS 2.0 certificated.
|Introduce of MAMPD-4 Broadband Photodetector|
The MAMPD-4 is a Broadband Photodetector hybrid integrated by broadband InGaAs photodiode and low noise amplifier. The response wavelength of the InGaAs PIN photodiode is 1000 to 1650nm. The RF gain of a low-noise amplifier is 15 dB.
MAMPD-4 can provide a bandwidth of 12GHz and 18GHz. The module operates on +5V supply voltages. It complies with a standard single-mode 9/125μm fiber input. The RF output port is an SMP-compatible connector matched by 50-ohm impedance.
MAMPD-4 is hermetically sealed and weighs less than 62 grams.
ROHS 2.0 certificated.
|Features of MAMPD-4 Broadband Photodetector|
O/E Hybrid Integrated
High Gain, Low Noise, Broadband
Hermetically Sealed, SMP connector
Applications of MAMPD-4 Broadband Photodetector
Radar Information Processing
Typical Response Curves
Dimension and Pins ( Unit: mm[inch] )
- The fiber bending radius no less than 20 mm for avoiding fiber damage.
- Be sure the fiber coupling facet is clean before connecting it to Opto-circuit.
- Suitable ESD protection is required in storage, transportation, and use.
NEON‘s main technology design for:
- Simulate high-speed photoelectric detection
- Digital photoelectric modulation
- High-speed photoelectric transceiver components
- The various fiber-optic transmission facility
We are happy to provide you with commercial services. If you have any questions or needs about our high-speed photodetectors, please feel free to contact us.